“Shunya” means “zero” or “sky”. Sky is connected with the highest forces – with the “upper person” – with head. Sequence:
- Lower the middle finger and place finger pad on the fleshy mound area of your thumb.
- Cover it with your thumb.
- Extend index, ring and little fingers.
This should be practiced for atleast for 45 minutes at a stretch for optimum results. Benefits:
- This mudra improves impaired hearing.
- It cures earaches in minutes.
- It also helps in nausea, vertigo, and travel sickness.