Ten Good Reasons to Practice Yoga
- Yoga is not just for athletes, popstars and supermodels! Yoga is for everyone: young or old, male or female, healthy or sick. Yoga can always be adapted to your individual needs, whatever your circumstances.
- Even if you are facing many challenges in life, it is easy to start doing yoga and you will experience instant benefits, such as stress-relief. Furthermore, once you begin to practice regularly, yoga will help you to live your life with renewed positivity and enthusiasm.
- Yoga is safe. Where other forms of exercise might put a strain on your heart, muscles and joints, yoga, practiced properly (with awareness to your physical limitations), is a completely harmless form of exercise.
- Yoga needs no special equipment. While there are a few props that might make your practice more comfortable, the only thing you need in order to do yoga is you.
- Yoga both t
ones the respiratory system and helps you to breathe more fully, deeply and easily (thus increasing your oxygen intake), which in turn, will improve your physical and mental well-being.
- Yoga improves the efficiency of your body systems, aiding digestion, the assimilation of nutrients and the elimination of toxins.
- Yoga improves the quality of your sleep so that, when you wake up, you feel refreshed and full of vitality.
- Yoga gives energy and helps you to channel your energy effectively so that you don’t waste it on tension, stress and negativity.
- Through practicing yoga techniques, you experience a genuine sense of outward tranquility, which eventually helps you achieve a deep state of inner peace, too.
- Yoga is FUN!